Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 4 camp cameo

"We are now entering the cook straight there will be 4 metres swells and we ensure you to find somewhere to sit"
Oh did you hear that we better go back up to our gear find a place to sit and get comfortable while we go through the cook straight. We sat down and started to chat but then suddenly the boat started to go up and down up and down my stomach Instantly began to tighten And my head started to lighten was going to be sick. It was a very long trip I slept a little bit of the way I was outside a little bit of the way but most of the way I was looking out at the horizon sucking ice it probably was one of the worst boat rides I have ever had but it was still fun at the same time it was like going on a roller coaster!!!



4 comments:

  1. Hi
    That sounds so cool
    I went to camp about about 3 weeks ago. We went to Te Wera.
    We saw lots of native things not Dolphins.
    What was your favourite things on your camp

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dolphin watch tour on day three

    from brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. yolo it's tyler
    I went to misltoe bay as well it was so fun I really liked your despicsoin that was so cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your next step is to put more stuff in about how you felt

      Delete