Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Camp cameo - day 3

The wind blew in my hair my toes over the edge of the bat our eyes beamed at the water in search for the very rare hectors dolphin.it was dead quite. All of sudden a little round black fin appeared out of the blue then we realized that it was a hectors dolphin.all around me every body gasped. this is what we had come to see! I felt very lucky to see the hectors dolphin. One of them was very playful and loved to spin around and jump everyone giggled and laughed then we saw a mother and its calf it was very little. Afterwards the guide showed us pictures of the calf in the mums tummy. Every whanau group got up and some karaoke my group sang up town funk and we won the prize. I learnt lots on the dolphin watch tours boat it was one of the best experiences I have ever had.




5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Your camp looks so cool, I can't believe you saw dolphins. Part of my school went to camp Te Wera about 3 weeks ago. Hey, what was your favourite part of camp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Brooke we went to Te Wera and saw some native birds but not dolphins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dolphin watch tour was my fave

    from brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the description you used in your story brooke:) especially this sentence( our eyes beamed at the water in search for the very rare hectors dolphin) Next time you could maybe explain more about each part! Even though I went on the same camp as you, I also really enjoyed the nature tour and seeing all the wildlife and dolphins!
    From Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi it's Tyler
    I really like your day three one because you used lots of description and you described how you felt and I think it was really cool.

    ReplyDelete