Tuesday, May 24, 2016

When the power goes out

When the power goes out…….
Sitting in front of the fire watching tv and on was the news it was on a ferociously windy wet cold and stormy thursday night after a long and wet netball practice which was soon fixed by a nice hot bath and a bowl of a nice hot soup in my tummy when suddenly there was a loud crash then as if some had set a bomb of and a big gush of water even more than before and it also seemed like someone an enormous bucket of water then then the lights went out and I was sitting by the fire by myself when I remembered that dad was in the kitchen loading up the dishwasher and mum was giving my brother a bath and my sister was sitting on the couch watching the news too so I reached over and grabbed the matches and a candle  light the candle and slowly stumbled down the hallway to my mum she was holding my brother and slowly walking to the fire so i rescued her then I went to save my dad walking back with him I got to excited and as the flame flickered and then went out I suddenly started to panic but my dad guided my through the doorway where we all sat until the power turned pack on again we made a plan to grab  all the torches and candles and put them everywhere just in cause the power goes out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment