Tuesday, May 24, 2016

dairy of dreams

My Diary of dreams
but mum I don’t wanna go to bed !!!!but you have to it's a school night and you don’t want to fall asleep in that spelling test that you have been getting ready for all week now go and brush your teeth. After brushing my teeth I walk down the hallway past my brothers room when my mum says to him now it's time to go to sleep and who knows what you’ll dream about tonight dragons monsters anything
Dream 1
Puffing and puffing the forest is getting thicker no thicker I can’t keep running like this forever I will have to stop but where. Will it get me I keep running its starting to get darker now I will have to stop and so I look around wait what am I running from where am I going and most importantly where am I and how did I get here I keep running trying to find civilization luckily I am a very good runner which has helped me a bit and how I came to this horrible place wait I am dreaming ….. No I don’t think so i’m really not sure I just wish i’d wake up.then when I decided  to stop I climb into a tree and sit myself in between two branches.I woke and the sun was shining and the birds were singing and as I looked around I was in my room I must have been dreaming

Dream 2  
What flavour ice cream will that be sir snakes and ladders please sure here you go i’m excuse me the cone on my sons ice cream broke would you like me to replace that for you yes please. Now what would you like little boy macaroni and cheese please oh i’m sorry but we don’t have that oh well I will have mango sorbet then sorry we don’t sell sorbet oooohhhh then I will have a triple scoop of strawberry vanilla and chocolate. Chocolate at the bottom strawberry at the top and vanilla in the middle TIME TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL

DREAM 3

READY AND ACTION!!! Yells out the director. Hey you go get me my script off the table would you. and you are you ready for your part He says looking at me ok yea sure

No comments:

Post a Comment