Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Writing sample

One bright Saturday morning I woke with excitement. Tonight I am going to stay at my Neighbors house. Mary said they had a visitor staying. I like staying at Mary and Mikes house because there house is very big and old with lots of rooms. My name is Lucy and I am 8 I like to go for adventures in Mary and Mikes house. "get up" Lucy Mum yelled i whipped on some clothes and raced out the door, Grabbed my bag and gave mum a kiss and zoomed the gate and next door. I dropped my bag and knocked on the door. " Hello" i said polity " May I come in"
"Sure you can" a grumpy voice from inside said
I pranced in. "Where is the visitor" I exclaimed.
"I will tell you" Mary yelped as she trotted down the stairs "She comes at night"
"What so I have to wait until tonight" I stumbled up stairs and dumped my bag in the spare room.
I got out a packet of UNO, After about 50 games on UNO and a movie Mary said " Anyone want some Dinner"
" oh oh I do I do" Mike shouted
" Do u want to help Lucy?  "Lets make Tacos"
After dinner I was full as a Bull.
"Did you like my Tacos?
" Yea we loved them Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment