Saturday, June 1, 2013

marble story



Marble in my belly

One night I went to bed, I woke up to go to the toilet so I reached up to turn my lamp on.  There was a marble next to the lamp and I accidentally grabbed the marble, then I tried to put it back on the table but then I accidentally dropped it in my mouth. I got up and I felt it roll down my throat I tried to cough it back up.  I turned my lamp on and went down stairs to mum in the lounge. I told her what I did then she said that she will ring the doctor and find out what to do.  She told me to go to bed and she will come up to my room and tell me what the doctor said in a little while. A couple  of minutes later she came up and she said that I will just poop it out and you don't need to worry.        

Brooke

    

No comments:

Post a Comment