Monday, August 24, 2015

about me production

My name is Brooke Pratt. I am 11 years old.
I like netball, rugby, swimming, tennis, dancing and everything else.  
The first play I was involved in was Grease. I was a Ballroom dancer and one of Pink Ladies in the Milk Bar. Ever since I have joined in all 7
of the school’s productions.
After Grease I was one of the village people in the ‘Maori myths and legends’. And mummy bear in ‘The three little wolves’. And a swany swan in ‘The Lorax’. And did ballet in ‘Apiti’s got talent’. And for our production last year, Bad jelly the witch, I was Dingle mouse. He is quite similar to Dog in Footrot Flats. I chose Dog and Dingle mouse because they are both funny, happy and cheerful and fun to act. Dog is Wallace’s best mate; although sometimes Dog gets a bit excited when it’s time to go on the farm and grabs Wal’s legs and slobbers on on them.
Wallace needs dogs help on the farm to get the mob in the holding pen to shift the mob....... the list goes on. Man and Dog in harmony.   

No comments:

Post a Comment