Thursday, November 13, 2014

My day at the beach

One hot sunny day I was sun bathing at the beach when I heard a weird sound I shot up like a canon but no one was there.It must of been the heat making me go crazy. So I lay back down on the scorching hot sand.but there it was again it was as if someone was talking to me so I ran and dived into the sea but the sound kept going but right beside me was a dolphin it talked I thought I was dreaming but I wasn't I jumped out and grabbed my diving gear so that I could follow the dolphin it went through some seaweed under coral then finally stopped at a old shipwreck but then I realised that my mum was meant to pick me up at five to take me home but it was only 3 o'clock so I had time. it had disappeared into the ship so I followed it swim to the back of the ship and into a big room. I stuck my head around the corner and there was a hole pod dolphins living in the shipwreck they were all crowded around a big chest of treasure it had gold silver necklaces diamonds and one of the dolphins had a crown on its head but then one saw me it started to swim over to me and it caught the eye of one of the older dolphins so aventerly the hole pod was staring and it was as if I was a cat in a room full of dogs. I didn't know what to do would they think I was trying to steal there treasure or will they be nice and give me some so I closed my eyes crumpled up into a ball hoping they wouldn't see me but they did. don't worry we won't hurt you a voice from in frount of me said. I opened one eye then the other it was the one with the crown my name is hector and I am the master of this pod. you are probably wondering why we are in this ship it has a story to it that I going to tell you. it was about a year ago me and my pod were trying to find a new place to live after our old place was destroyed  in a big storm. A big ship slowly appeared over the water casting a big shadow.when suddenly a emormas net fell from above I was able to escape but Julie and Susan were unable to. slowly the net close and glided up. I started to panic what was going to happen.but time was marching on so I told everyone to chew though the rope but it was no use. I sent a signal out to all the whales sharks sting rays you name we needed  help to get them out of there. in about five seconds there was fish comeing from all directions we hidled in group. I told the sharks to break the net and the whales jumped onto the ship it slowly sunk there where two life rafts with people in.  once the sharks cut through the rope Susan came rushing out but Julie got her fin stuck in the net she would have to take it easy for I next few days I had a sigh of relief it could've been alot worse.afterwards when my pod searched the ship there were lots of shark and dolphin fins we didn't want that to happen to us. but right in the back room of the ship was a treasure chest and then you showed up and that is the story of this sunken ship
I just stood there for a while to take it all in I did not know what fish could do such a thing. I suddenly remembered that my mum was picking me up at 5.I said goodbye and swim to shore and sure enough there was mum sitting in the car. that night on the news it had that a fishing ship had sunk today. THE END


BY BROOKE
                                                                                   

     

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting story Brooke - well done! Keep up the good work ... lots of love , Mummy

    ReplyDelete