Wednesday, September 24, 2014

brooke skiing story

crunch crunch as our boots stomped on the thick ice up the car park. I grabbed my ski boots skis and poles and marched over to the cafe The mountain looked like a winter wonder land no a million little crystals all the the mountain or a big tub of vanilla ice cream talking about food i will have something to eat I also piled on some sunscreen. Hannah and I jumped on a chair lift and up we whizzed to our lesson. after our lesson me and Hannah went skiing  down the giant I slowly went down practicing my turns the soft slushy snow flow everywhere as people zoomed past me




we learnt to parallel turn            

1 comment:

  1. Great descriptive writing ... I can just imagine the beautiful white glistening mountain ... aaahhhh ....

    ReplyDelete