Sunday, July 6, 2014

2014 Production

First up was the senior boys doing Stomp. They were using kitchen utensils to make their music ... clok clak bong tig it went.
Next up was David doing his Sheep Documentary. He told us about all the different sheep breeds.
After David was Cinderella. I enjoyed Cinderella because they made it really funny. Lauren did a good job as Cinderella because she spoke clearly and loudly. I really liked the ugly step sisters and the prince.
After that was Hannah singing her song. I think her song went well because she sang it beautifully. It was even better that she had wrote it herself.
After that the juniors said some poems.
Finally it was time for Bad jelly. So many butterflies fluttered around in my stomach. I knew that some time they would take me away with them to a faraway place where you don’t get nervous. But no ... I was in the dressing room getting ready for my part in Bad jelly. I was Dingle mouse; but not just any mouse. I was a Aussie mouse. It was dead quiet, until out of the blue there was lightning ... fork lighting, knife lighting and spoon lighting!
Suddenly Lauren called my name “BROOKE. IT’S YOUR PART SOON.”
I quickly whizzed through the door to the wings of the stage. I realised that I had an important job to do. My mission was to get to the other side of the stage. So as the little robin went on I sneekily walked to the middle of the stage and hid behind the big tree and when everyone was looking away, I sneeked over to the witch's castle and got in my hole. When it was my turn to jump out of the hole all my butterflies flew away.
“The name is Dingle Mouse”.
I startled the audience with my australian accent. I wanted to go with the children to find Lucy the cow so I song then a little song. They loved it and they let me help them find Lucy. But, when we were climbing up a big hill, it started to snow. An old lady told us to get in this nice sack and we will be warm. When we got in the wool fadge it tipped and I got squished! Finally I struck an idea ... I could jump out of the fadge and see my mate Jim. He was in his onesie having a little snooze. When I woke him up he was a little bit grumpy with me but in the end we saved the children and lived happily ever after.
Next year I hope to do ‘Despicable Me’ as our production.


THE END


By Brooke

           

No comments:

Post a Comment