Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Skiing

The mountain looked like it was Vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips on top as the rocks. I had put my sun glass on because it was so sunny. As we drove up the mountain we came to a holt as we reached the car park. We had never had to park so far back before we jumped out of the car. Just then a car pulled up beside us ... it was the Digbys.
I whipped on my ski gear and walked to the rentals. I threw  off my gumboots and I waited for mum. The lady told me to put my gumboots in the big bin. I asked mum for my card and I whizzed off to get my boots. I gave her my card and she gave me some boots. Then I put one on and whizzed to get my skis.
Then some one yelled out my name. It was Mrs Cuming telling me to get my mountain pass on.
After I did that I sped off to get my skis. I jumped in line, gave the lady my card and my boot. She gave me my skis and I grabbed some ski poles.
Off I went...
 I raced down to the learners slope. I skied down to the pommel. When I came back up Mrs Fielder said to go to the chairlift and head up to my lesson. I hopped in line up we went my lesson.

The end
 

No comments:

Post a Comment