Friday, October 19, 2012

Holiday story

Get as many rocks as you can Brooke because I want to have a campfire, Hannah yelled. 

Can all the guides come over here please, said mum. Come on Sofia. Have you got a rock yet?

Only 1. 

Look at Brooke might of got like 20 by now. Brownies and pippins, can you get some firewood please, said mum. 

8 hours later. 

Mum can I start cooking my sausage. Yep you can. But try not to drop it in the fire. Mum like Olivia did at Ang's house did she yep. Maryann I dropped my sausage in the fire.Olivia!!! yelled everyone. After Olivia dropped her sausage in the fire 3 times everyone was finished. OK. Now it is time to cook marshmallows. 3 marshmallows and 3 biscuits each.

2 minutes later. 

Aaooohhhh my good ... we forgot to do the treasure hunt!

Quick lets do it! Sara can you give me a hint? It is in a tree over there thinks Sara. Sophie can you help me. Only if you help me. Ok. Sophie have you looked by the fence? No that one might be yours it is. Will you help me? Yes. I can see it! It's over there. Quick! We have to get back to the campfire. What do we do now? Brooke and Sophie, it's time to go and brush your teeth and go to the toilet now. Ok. Good night mum. Good night Brooke. Good night guides.  

No comments:

Post a Comment